- Rawhide Chips Unbasted Bulk Packages
- Rawhide Bones Unbasted 4"-5" Bulk Packag...
- Rawhide Bones Unbasted 5"-6" Bulk Packag...
- Shredded Rawhide Munchy Sticks Bacon Basted Bulk P...
- Shredded Rawhide Munchy Sticks P'nut Butter Basted...
- Rawhide Chips Bacon Basted Bulk Packages
- Shredded Rawhide Munchy Sticks Beef Basted Bulk Pa...
- Shredded Rawhide Munchy Sticks Cheese Basted Bulk ...
- Rawhide Chips Beef Basted Bulk Packages
- Shredded Rawhide Munchy Sticks Chicken Basted Bulk...
Benefits & Safety
The Benefits of Rawhide Bones and Chews
All dogs need to chew and one of the best things you can do for your dog is to provide them with a rawhide chew. Rawhide bones, chips, rolls and twists can greatly aid in improving your dog's dental hygiene. Since dogs cannot brush their teeth they need to chew on things to help maintain them. Like many classic favorites, there is nothing that withstands chewing, yet stays soft enough not to damage teeth like rawhide. Chewing on rawhide bones dramatically reduces tarter and plaque which increases the odds of keeping teeth free of cavities and other dental issues.
Rawhide bones keep the dog from chewing on other things. If your pet has a desire to chew on something, it will do so. A rawhide bone or chew is the perfect alternative to that furniture leg.
There is also a psychological benefit with a dog chewing on rawhide. Mainly, it can help alleviate any boredom or anxiety the dog may feel. A rawhide chew or bone will keep your pet occupied and content--- especially important for older dogs that may not be as active.
The Safety of Rawhide Bones and Chews
In recent years, stories have been circulating about some rawhide processing plants using potentially harmful chemicals in the manufacturing process. The health of our canine customers is naturally one of our highest priorities. Made from high-quality, safe and non-toxic natural beef hide, you can be assured that our rawhide bones, chips, munchy sticks and other products do not contain any chemicals that can be harmful to your pet.
No owner would wish to give their loving pet something that could prove harmful. Thankfully, rawhide bones and chews are particularly safe to chew on.
However, there are guidelines that every pet owner should follow:
• Close supervision is always recommended when allowing your pet to chew on a rawhide chew or bone.
• Always remove the rawhide bone or chew from a dog's possession when they become small enough for the dog to swallow.
• When your dog has chewed on a piece of rawhide to the point of it becoming soft, take that rawhide chew away and substitute another. Allow the softened rawhide to dry and harden, and it can then be given back to the dog.
• Offer rawhide dog bones and chews which are appropriate for the individual dog's size and weight.
No sale items at this time.